I decided to go very simple with this outfit. I found these pieces and a big handful of other ones that I will be posting soon, hopefully. I also found a few dresses with cute vintage prints that I want to reconstruct so that it will have a better fit and a more modern cut. I just need to find the time to do that.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
What I Wore Today
I enjoy Thrift Store shopping a lot... especially when you come out purchasing great one of a kind items. Over the weekend I did a bit of damage in a new store that I didn't even know existed. Look what I found on my trip there.

I decided to go very simple with this outfit. I found these pieces and a big handful of other ones that I will be posting soon, hopefully. I also found a few dresses with cute vintage prints that I want to reconstruct so that it will have a better fit and a more modern cut. I just need to find the time to do that.
I decided to go very simple with this outfit. I found these pieces and a big handful of other ones that I will be posting soon, hopefully. I also found a few dresses with cute vintage prints that I want to reconstruct so that it will have a better fit and a more modern cut. I just need to find the time to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Medsbee Buzz
Fashion Forward Links
Blog Archive
Labels or Love
- Boutique (1)
- fashion blog (1)
- home (1)
- Lucky Magazine (1)
- medsbee (1)
- Vintage design (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment